Returns & Refunds
Our Returns Policy
Return by Post
- Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note
- Enclose the delivery note with the product, ticking the reason for return, and package up securely
- Please use original packaging if possible, but remove original labels
- You should write the quantity of the items you are returning in the appropriate column on the despatch note
- You must include the completed despatch note in the package you are returning to us.
Return via Gift Store
Return it to Gift and you’ll be given proof of return
Damaged, Incomplete or Missing Orders
For damaged products, incomplete orders or despatched orders that don't arrive within the expected time period, please email our Customer Services team, or call us on 020 8340 0144 Monday-Friday 9.30-5.30. If you prefer, you can also return damaged goods to us via the returns methods listed below or through our shops.
Order Information and General Enquiries
Products We're Unable to Cancel, Refund or Exchange
We can't offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
products which have been personalised for you, such as stationery or gifts
made to order products such as furniture or made to measure items
perishable goods such as flowers, food or real Christmas trees
computer software that has been opened, or computer software cards that have been redeemed
iTunes gift cards
Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. We're unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. We'll make this clear when you place your order.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com , or call 020 8340 0144
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
-We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied