Paperblanks Shiraz Midi 2020 Diary
This product is sold out
This sixteenth-century binding, originally from the golden age of the Ottoman Empire, was crafted from black goatskin that was embossed, gilded, painted and covered with delicate gold filigree.
Running from January to December 2020, this midi diary from Paperblanks has the week spread over two pages. Each week has a section for notes, plus a mini month calendar in the bottom corner to make planning even easier. The Shiraz design features the year subtly added in blue, and is sure to be a beautiful addition to your bag or desk.
- Midi: 130 x 180 mm
- Week-at-a-time horizontal format
- Removable mini address book
- 2020 and 2021 year overview
- Monthly planners
- Note pages and reference pages
- Memento pouch
- Two ribbon markers and elastic closure
- Acid-free paper from sustainable forests