Paperblanks Ougi Slim 2020 Diary
This product is sold out
This diary features the image of an antique nineteenth-century Japanese lacquer box. Lacquerware is created by painting tree sap onto treasured objects to protect and enhance them, showcasing the uniquely human ability to create beauty from unlikely sources.
Running from January to December 2020, this slim diary from Paperblanks has the week spread over two pages. Each week has a section for notes, plus a mini month calendar in the bottom corner to make planning even easier. The Ougi design features the year on the cover and has a magnetic clasp - making it sure to be a beautiful addition to your bag or desk.
- Slim: 95 x 180 mm
- Week-at-a-time horizontal format
- Removable mini address book
- 2020 and 2021 year overview
- Monthly planners
- Note pages and reference pages
- Memento pouch
- Two ribbon markers and elastic closure
- Acid-free paper from sustainable forests