Paperblanks Kikka Midi 2020 Diary
This product is sold out
To find the divine, first consider the small, such as the exquisite visual epiphanies found in Michiko Kamee's art depicted on miniature objects. This Kikka cover reproduces her "full of chrysanthemum" design, originally hand-painted with gold overglaze and colour of china.
Running from January to December 2020, this midi diary from Paperblanks has the week spread over two pages. Each week has a section for notes, plus a mini month calendar in the bottom corner to make planning even easier. The Kikka design features the year worked carefully into the original pattern on the cover, and is sure to be a beautiful addition to your bag or desk.
- Midi: 130 x 180 mm
- Week-at-a-time horizontal format
- Removable mini address book
- 2020 and 2021 year overview
- Monthly planners
- Note pages and reference pages
- Memento pouch
- Two ribbon markers and elastic closure
- Acid-free paper from sustainable forests