Paperblanks Flutterbyes Midi 2020 Diary
This product is sold out
Laurel Burch was a self-taught artist with an unmistakable style that was the manifestation of her love of life. She created vibrant and moving themes with paint and paper, exquisitely embellished with gold and silver.
Running from January to December 2020, this midi diary from Paperblanks has the week spread over two pages. Each week has a section for notes, plus a mini month calendar in the bottom corner to make planning even easier. The Flutterbyes design features the year subtly added in gold, and is sure to be a beautiful addition to your bag or desk.
- Midi: 130 x 180 mm
- Week-at-a-time horizontal format
- Removable mini address book
- 2020 and 2021 year overview
- Monthly planners
- Note pages and reference pages
- Memento pouch
- Two ribbon markers and elastic closure
- Acid-free paper from sustainable forests