Paperblanks Duomo Slim 2020 Diary
This product is sold out
Regal tones and a pedigreed history make this diary exactly the thing to add a flourish of extravagance to your life. The original binding hails from Urbino, the legendary walled city in the Marche region of Italy, and was printed in 1755.
Running from January to December 2020, this slim diary from Paperblanks has the week spread over two pages. Each week has a section for notes, plus a mini month calendar in the bottom corner to make planning even easier. The Duomo design features the year embossed in gold on the cover, and is sure to be a beautiful addition to your bag or desk.
- Slim: 95 x 180 mm
- Week-at-a-time horizontal format
- Removable mini address book
- 2020 and 2021 year overview
- Monthly planners
- Note pages and reference pages
- Memento pouch
- Two ribbon markers and elastic closure
- Acid-free paper from sustainable forests