Skandinavisk Skog Scented Candle
This product is sold out
SKOG - Norwegian and Swedish for ‘forest’. Boreal forests cover half of Scandinavia, stretching unbroken from the far south to the Arctic Circle. A morning mist of spruce and pine needles, of woodland lily of the valley, musk and aged leather.
Fill your room with this Scandinavian scent, presented in a beautiful painted glass votive that can be reused as tealight holder once the candle is finished. This candle is made from vegetable wax, comes with a 100% cotton wick and is protected by an engraved beechwood lid.
- Burn time: up to 45 hours
- 190g / 6.5oz
- Candle size: 89(h) x 73(dia) mm
- Box size: 94 x 77 x 77 mm
- Beechwood lid from FSC-sourced European forests
- Designed in Denmark, made in France